I think it would be a very good idea to use my phone or any other mobile device as a book. This would be a good idea because of the pros and cons. Pros: Tablets are incredibly portable devices. Being able to remotely connect with your work is becoming a necessity as businesses becomes more integrated with cloud computing. Cons: Tablets can be very distracting because tablets are crossover devices between business and consumer, they have the opportunity to become overpriced toys.
Some drawbacks to this is that they can become detrimental to the kids learning. It's no secret that some kids use their tablets for things other than work. There is no way to stop this, kids are going to be kids. But, I think the cons outweigh the pros when comes to the certain issues pertaining this.
In the future I think almost 95% of textbooks will be digital. The reason it is not 100% is because there is always going to be holdouts. People are always going to resist change, and that is because of human nature. People just don't like change, but I hope in the near future that 95% will be 100%.
No comments:
Post a Comment